29.11.09

My Bro's Wedding...(18/11/2009)

My 2nd Bro's wedding day...
Bride's Car IBride's Car II
Bride and her parentTime to change the wedding ring... ^^

Congratulations to my dearest Brother and I sincerely hope that both of you live happily ever after
白头协老,子孙满堂

Groomsman (My elder Bro) and Bridesmaid (His Gf)
Giving flowers to each other
Bride's Family...

When reach my house...
Bring don't really know what is that to my parent...

Giving sweeet tea to my parent drink...

Happy Family...
Big family with my dad's bro and sis family members...
Big family with my mum's bro and sis family members...


During wedding dinner...
Walk into the hall...


On stage "yam seng"
Both of My uncle ( left is my dad's bro, right is my mum's bro)




My Brothers...


Im the driver of Brides car I ^^

6 comments:

  1. why u and ur brothers face not same 1?
    hehe...
    when is ur turn be the groom?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...
    coz we r not twins ma... we just bro..
    so thr must b looks diff bet us lor... ^^
    my turn a???
    after u lo... haha... XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. erm...but...
    not twins also will look alike 1 mer..
    but u two look totally diff neh!!
    i also got bit alike wif my sister 1...
    hmmmm~curious....u maybe...NOT...erm....lolx><

    after me arr?
    then u mah nid wait for 7 yrs?
    long way to go..
    u can wait bo?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha... u didnt look carefully...
    we really abit abit similar only... not much... haha...

    haha... 7yrs a???
    wao... just ngam ngam o... my plan is after 30 yrs old only get marry... hahahaha....
    but u sure after 7yrs only ur turn ma???
    i worry ur boy boy cannot wait for it le... XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. erm..maybe got..but i cant notice it le~

    30yrs?!!!!old le lor..
    at that time..only give birth..the baby maybe not that healthy or strong yooo~
    must give birth b4 30yrs old..
    know mer?!
    hehe..

    force him to wait lorr..
    or maybe is me cant wait leh..><
    hahax..
    but 7 yrs is chun chun for me wor..
    after gradu is 23yrs old..
    work for 4 yrs..then only marry..
    is that reasonable?

    ReplyDelete
  6. u cant notice it??? aiyo~ coz u didnt look it carefully lor... haha...

    haha... really bo???
    abt after 30yrs old tat scales only for gals le...
    guys don hav such thing d o... wahahahaaa...
    so... i tink probably must b u cannot wait but not ur boy boy la... XD

    ReplyDelete