20.11.09

19.11.2009




photo took on my birthday dinner...
^^
19.11.2009 is my birthday...
18.11.2009 was my bro's wedding...
After busying so many days for prepare until finish bro's wedding...
Finally can have a break to enjoying my holiday at hometown with my family...

00.00am 19.11.2009
After ended my Bro's wedding...
Around this time... i started to receive a lots of wishes from my friends via sms or msn and fb... thanks alot for all my frens...
I did very surprise when i receive so many wishes from u all...
Never expect that i can receive quite a number of wishes from all my frens...
Im very touch... u all still know my birthday... hehe...
But im sure the fb birthday reminder works d most effective d lor... wahahahaha...
Although is my birthday... but i still spend it like normal...
Because... normally my birthday also will be celebrated like this d la...
But i did receive some present gave by my Mummy, Daddy and Brother and his wife...
Thank you all very much...MUAKS... ^^
Dinner time... my bro bring whole family to have a nice meal for celebrating my birthday...
After dinner... when im home... my bro went to buy a cheese cake to celebrate v me...
Im very happy... because i never expect that this year will be celebrated v birthday cake... and the cheese cake really taste nice... love it very much... hehe...
Brothers... thank you all very much... ^^
Actually got few years i didnt celebrate together with my family after my Form 5...
although i spend my birthday as usual... but it is a special birthday for me... hehe...

Again i wan to thanks for my Parents, Brothers, and all my friends...
thanks for what u all did and the wishes...
thank you all very much...
LOVE U ALL...*MUAKS*...

1 comment:

  1. u 4get to thx ur mui mui T.T
    hehe..
    got cake and dinner wert...not bad ad..^^

    ReplyDelete