26.10.09

Enjoying...

Just back from working... i'm so tired... wanna sleep... but sunday nite i should not waste d holiday nite to sleep early... so i just have a beer... wao... is so enjoy... unbelievable relax... hahahahaha... (although im not often drink beer...)

I just only have a small bottle of Calsberg beer... is not enuff to get drunk...
what a coincidence 2nite have football match which MU vs Liverpool... 0 vs 2 is the results...
but im not celebrating Liverpool win the match... haha...

Although drink alone is boring... but at least i have several movie can watch(in PPS) haha...
just nice for me to spend my nite v those movie...

i almost 4get to post a nice pic...

the pic above is my football shoes... bought when im form 4...
unbelievable it still at my hometown house... haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment